Dunia Shuaib is the director of Guided Hearts Institute, a psychoeducator, author, and internationally renowned speaker. She continually strives to provide high quality psychoeducation in a way that is easily accessible to the entire Ummah. She is on a mission to empower Muslims by integrating the teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah, as well as principles of psychology.
She is currently working on her masters in marriage and family therapy with a bachelors in psychology.
She completed Suffa Islamic Seminary (in Dallas TX). She is working on her bachelors in Islamic Studies with Mishkah University. She is the host of Deen with Dunia. She conducts various halaqat all over the DFW area and nation wide.
She has very popular one day seminars, Easy Good Deeds, The Greatest Women of All Time, Women and Dawah, Keys to Happiness, The Missing Link, Jewels of The Quran, On The Shoulders of Giants, On The Footsteps on Our Beloved and Communication 101 What Every Family Needs to Learn.
She has taught classes in Texas, California, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Florida and Missouri.
Where did Dunia Shuaib study?
- Suffa Islamic Seminary in Dallas TX
- Graduate Theological Foundation
- Bachelors Islamic Studies in Mishkah University
What Did Dunia Shuaib Study ?
- Masters of Science degree in counseling
- Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelors in Islamic Studies
- Completion of Quran Recitation with Imam Zia Sheikh, PhD
Who is Dunia Shuaib?
- Radio Show Host of Deen
- Marriage Educator/coach
- Founder & executive director of Guided Hearts Institute
More About Dunia Shuaib
- Marriage Status: Divorcee
- Nationality: Unknown
- Age: Unknown
- Parents: Undisclosed
Dunia Shuaib Husband
She was married to Br. Salman.